View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:03 PM   #28
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

That place was so crowded by kayaks and powerboaters that it was very unpleasant feeling. I mean there was like a million powerboaters out there and 2 million kayaks including mine. On top of that when a yak gets a fish he has to manuever his yak away from running into other lines and or boats. I mean people had their huge house boats fishing. Ontop of that if a fish takes two lures from different people then you have to argue about whose fish that is.

Anyways I'll see you out there later this week And why do you !( Yes you know who u are)have to bring a 60 ft boat loaded with one person to the spot I mean come on!!(well honestly im just jealous, i hear you can actually use the restroom without taking a leak all over yourself)

It was like a circus.! I understand why kayakers keep there spots a secret, what I saw and experienced yesterday was a huge harvest kind of reminded me like the movie the cove when the Japanese fisherman boats drove the dolphins to the cove by staying in formation and making that drum sound.

By the way great fish and great navigation there too .! Those powerboaters were practically making a blockade. we were right there fishing and then like 4 boaters anchored right behind us. Next time we bring our air horns and paint guns. Attack of BWE gang, turf war 2011.

*the latter point of this paragraph is just for joking purposes*

Last edited by wiredantz; 06-20-2011 at 03:38 PM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote