Thread: Ghost Fever...
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #82
nmbrinkman
Work Sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado50 View Post
To me this thread is'nt about Josh at all, except that he caught some awesome wsb recently, which to me is outstanding!

To me this is not "ridiculous" but rather an effort on my part to understand. And also so that maybe others in a similar situation will know when and how to release.
I agree to a point. I enjoy Josh's reports and don't try to read into it anymore than what it is.

You rarely see people creating fake usernames or coming out of the woodwork to criticize anyone but some of BWE's "top performers". Those "one post wonders" are what made this thread ridiculous. And like Matt said earlier, lings and sheephead have been boated out of season and posted here. Not nearly the response as displayed here. That is why I threw in the "anyone but Josh" comment.

I also happen to believe that this train left the realm of understanding and a vicarious learning experience pages ago. I read it and enjoyed it when he first posted the report. It went south from there. I may not have done the same but I honestly don't care about the violation in question. There are more productive things to do than "hate" on one person.

I think we're on the same page here... Maybe you misinterpreted my point.
nmbrinkman is offline   Reply With Quote