View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 06:29 PM   #14
sanjuancapokayak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfli123 View Post
Brand new ones on sale cost less than 900...noticed some store in Oceanside has them Brand new for 899...maybe throw in a fish finder to sweeten the deal. Good luck with the sale
I will add a hummingbird fishfinder. It's a cheapo and works about 50% of the time. It has a short in the wire and is probably an easy fix.

I will also add a $25.00 net that I purchased a year ago at Big 5.

Will also throw in my homemade gaff and net I use for bait (also homemade) to reach the baittank.

The baittank that comes with the kayak is a plus. Don't know how much they go for...but- it's nice to have for sure.

Also included is a Carlise Carbon Fiber paddle that the guy who traded the kayak to me said they retail for $250 new. (how true that is ....I have no ideal, but it is a very nice paddle).

Like I said above, I'd rather keep the kayak than sell it for less than $900. Now I've sweetend the deal some more, so hopefully someone will buy it soon. I traded about $1,000 worth of guns for it- so I'm not willing to take a big loss on it. Still enjoy fishing, but I've recently got into Mountain Biking and could use some cash this Christmas.

Last edited by sanjuancapokayak; 11-18-2013 at 10:58 PM.
sanjuancapokayak is offline   Reply With Quote