Thread: Skiffs
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 12:47 PM   #9
NICKWORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmshort View Post
Didn’t mean to sound so harsh but a lot of things are known now like it probably needs a trailer it has to be registered things you don’t have to do with a kayak usually. It can be insure by Boat US and qualify to be towed upto 40 miles out which a kayak cannot. Etc Etc Etc just so those who want to jump on the ban wagon know what they will need example a space for your trailer at home. Again didnt mean to sound harsh but homeboy got all defensive on someone else’s behalf. These were all questions from others and myself.
Nobody was defensive until you started running your *#$@ suckers! It is what it is, i don't work for OEX, actually first time buying something from them, but glad i was able to help support a local business. I don't know the poly percentages, i don't work for Crescent Kayaks (manufacture), i'm simply one of the 20+ dudes who thought it was time to turn the page from a kayak or wanted an additional option in their fleet.

I share reports, give details on my catches, support other anglers with their questions, have mentored quiet a few dudes out at LJ and for bugs, and am know sharing my progression so others can tag a long, that's all.

I'm sure if i report that we landed some skippy's, bones or tuna out at the 9, there will be some kayakers heading out there as we do every year the tuna come close.

Anyways man, i'm over this rant, have a good day jabrony!

NICKWORN is offline   Reply With Quote