View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #12
maui jim

I have been hunting here for 14 years, Its a Private Ranch and membership is $3,500.00 per year, It has 30 assigned Full hook up RV Sites, (it cost more to store an RV in Orange County for a year) Has a 300 lb Ice machine, Walk in Game Cooler kept at 38 degrees keeps the beers cool also, Clubhouse has Hot showers and bathrooms for Men and on for Women, Members can bring guests.
Most times I there with only 4-6 other people, Not all members hunt the same things., Deer, Pigs, Turkeys, Quail, Dove, Band tailed Pigeons, Ducks, Bobcats Cotton Tails, Gray Tree Squirrels (are Good eats there) and 4 Bass pond with Jon boats on the property, (Drought has the ponds real low this year should fill up again with the winter rains) Plinking Ground Squirrels is a good time also millions of them there.
Borders Lake Nacieimento and Camp Roberts and right next to Justin Winery for those who like wine. Lots of open land for sure, I leave my RV, and Jeep up there to drive the ranch roads. I here there is not one other RV hunting park in California.
and I never found another place like this.