View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 03:17 PM   #14
Salty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorLongArms View Post
I'd say that's impressive. Kind of amazing what you can pull off with an iphone these days.

If I'm being honest, I hate filming with a gopro. I get so used to having the control and the tactile experience with a DSLR or even my TG-5 and it just frustrates me. Remembering to turn it on while I have tunnel vision diving or fishing, *and* battery issues, and it just starts to feel like it's *always* something. I'm actually endlessly impressed by anyone who can pull off good action/adventure footage with a gopro without using auxillary batteries plugged in.

I would love to see both the DSLR and the video footage
I know what you mean. If I were to really go out with the intention of filming something with decent production value, I wouldn't use a gopro either. But I really just use it to capture any craziness that happens out there and the occasional decent catch to make basic videos to share with people like my dad so he can show it off to his fishing buddies(and of course anyone else that likes watching fishing stuff).

And I haven't had much of a chance to really go through my DSLR phots, but when I do I'll post some here for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
That looks so cool!
Thanks! The photos really don't do it justice....
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote