Thread: MakoBob
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 01:24 AM   #3
stevie951
Lurker

Robert Moore

I'm nearly going to hit the 30 year mark this July.. Young Lad i will admit but to my growth i must attribute much of that to Mako.. October on the Fly to endless flatties in San Quintin Mako knew how to inspire.. Got my GOES/Sentri because of this man along with Roosters, Groupers.. the list is endless.. Danny the Diver is still likely on this thread and can hopefully chime in as to the man Mako was that half of us to most will never be..
Even had Tortuaga soup from Clemetina (poor dude got caught in the tide line on the sand) along with many other speciailties of hers not to mention those fresh crisp harina tortillas... Rest in paridise mako.. Un Sopresa awaits you endlessly brotha..

always loved reading your excerpts still search them on the site from time to time... thanks for the relationships you helped me establish.. Kai,, Puka,, SD Rob, Rossman, shit Andy at OEX was a friend with you etc... Let the good times roll

Wish we could get his end wishes seen through and his place at La Polma opened up for all as he wished seen.. His Kayaks and Gregor operated by whomever as long as they respected and replensished... Too bad that had to be taken away by a key player and is now pay to play... **COUGH DAVE SIVAK COUGH** Mako Bob would be so upset to see the currnet state of affairs..

Rest in Paradise Mako.. As to Makoville... time will tell brother
PS, Rossman,, I'll be headed to Asuncion soon.. expect to hear from me let me know what you need delivery status

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13

Last edited by stevie951; 04-24-2022 at 02:20 AM.
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote