View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 10:13 PM   #16
kevbeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cris View Post
just got back to the computer and commented on the post to point them to you. Hopefully you get your stuff back. It's a good community we have here.

By the way I'd be stoked to lend you my tandem kayak if you want to take your wife and kid out and show them why you want to be out there! I've taken a bunch of friends out on the front and it's usually a good time and at worst a great story when somebody poops, pukes or takes a swim.
Cris thanks so much for pointing out that facebook post to me and for calling their attention to my existence. Really frustrating I haven't gotten approved to join the group, as the "parts" finder (Travis) would have seen my post about my missing stuff and contacted me directly...

Anyhow, this story just keeps getting weirder and weirder...turns out above-mentioned Travis had found a pedal drive AND a seat, and I was stoked right, and so I sent someone ~8 pm to collect them but guess what...the seat, while Travis described exactly as my 2017 model, was no longer there (stolen? borrowed? stashed for safe keeping? Ask around please) and pedals are hobie but a different model, not mine. Need to see if we can get those pedals back with their proper owner, assuming they can describe...going to be tricky.

So back to square 1...nothing recovered and still not a member of the lost and found group.

FML...

Last edited by kevbeer; 05-17-2020 at 10:18 PM.
kevbeer is offline   Reply With Quote