View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 06:10 PM   #87
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHIONADO View Post
Jim Day, please do not speak for La Jolla kayakers on BD. You do not represent us.
Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

It was not my intention to represent kayaking or BWE there at all. I certainly do not claim to a representative for anyone. I don't speak for anyone but myself..... ever!

I may of said the original post made a number of people upset, but that does not mean I speak for those people.

As to BD my posts there were not an attack against BD.

I love Bloody decks it's a great site, it's one of the few places I feel free to say what I really think. Maybe I pushed that freedom a little far, and it probably is not the first time either.

That said: I've been posting there for seven years, and brother there is nothing else like it on the web.

Just because I don't post as much as I used to, or just because I don't like the original post that started that thread doesn't mean I'm anti BD. That's ridiculous. I love BD can't imagine tuna fishing without it. Best Offshore info in So. Cal hands down!!

Believe it or not I had the best of intentions over there. When guys post your info there it causes the PB fleet to converge on La Jolla. They do not realise it's an issue, I do. I was just trying to bridge the gap and make them aware of it.

You know the thing about the web is people say things in the heat of the moment that maybe they should not say. After all there are no checks and balances, it's not like your facing the person your talking to.

Maybe I said some things i should not of said over there.

Maybe some others said them as well, but eventually the dust will settle and I'll still be fishing. All this web stuff is cyber dust but the fishing remains and ultimately that is all I really care about.

Just my take though, and like I said your are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Jim

Last edited by Fiskadoro; 02-05-2010 at 06:31 PM.
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote