Thread: Ghost Fever...
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #57
screaming reel
Banned

Send a message via AIM to screaming reel
You Rock Chicken ! Speak your mind! Good point! Everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is their first post. Come on people he brought up a good point.

Josh why did you continue to fish? You profess your ethics often. I think for the integrity of the board and the sport and all the people who congratulate you often you should explain why you kept fishing after you caught your limit.

I released a big one without taking it out of the water and watched it swim away, very cool indeed. If the ego comes before the welfare of the fish then it is wrong. If it is illegal to catch a fish after landing one, it is wrong. You are becoming a guide, right. Watch how you "teach" others.

Once again, if a fish caught us and held us underwater for a little bit when were pregnant, with our pregnant belly being pushed what would that do for our survival rate. Doubtful if we would make it.

Play by the rules boys. Slam me if you wish - I have a tough skin and will remain hidden behind the cloak of the computer.
screaming reel is offline   Reply With Quote