View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 09:27 AM   #35
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Arrow Why would it seem over loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMckroidJr View Post
When I first saw this 2019 post with new comments, I was expecting to see a spammer as the renewal remark. Reading through the replies, It is cool to see some nice catches, and that you were inspired to create a new hull design, but I am also with MakoBob on his comment.

Sad that he is no longer with us.

Congratulations on the well-processed shark. The end products look delicious!
I never need to leave my 360° swivel fighting chair...I did get rid of gas jug no need for it.im just like you in your kayak I can reach everything from my chair and I can stand up and that is Tsharks not Mako ,Bob must mean they taste the same and as far as dinks what do you expect coming out of mission bay in a canoe. I'll probably never eat Tshark again because the last two times I went to the Yukon dive sight first a woman died scuba diving on a boat I was on and the second time I caught the Tshark. I bought a 7gill up of the bottom of the wreck El Ray as big around as you can hold your arms out and make a circle....my canoe works for me. All I'm say is there is something better than what's on market that's light weight. Alittle taller a little shorter and Alittle wider than what I have....tight lines amigo I hope to go out somewhere between Alaska and Cabo San Lucas 😎 I consider the range in my canoe unlimited providing weather is fare.