View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 08:26 AM   #1
toomeymd

10/09/2016 Havasu Slam benefiting HOW

We are holding a tournament Oct 9 (Sunday). It's Columbus Day weekend so most people should have Monday off to travel. Legal species will be striper, catfish, large and smallmouth bass. Entry fee will be $25. Lake Havasu is just over 4 hrs from OC. Once I get an idea of how many out of town participants (Phoenix chapter of HOW is coming as well) I will get a block of rooms discounted at a hotel. We are starting a new HOW chapter here and this is our fundraiser to get the equipment we need to get started! Please email martintoomeyfishing@gmail.com to pre-register or for more info! Thanks, tight lines and hope to see y'all here in OCT!

Havasu Slam Fishing Tournament
Benefiting
Heroes on the Water Mohave Valley AZ Chapter

Tournament 9 Oct 2016
This will be a motorless fishing tournament i..e kayak, float tube, canoe. Anglers will CPR (Catch, Photograph, and Release) all fish on standard measuring boards. Launch will be from Rotary Park, Lake Havasu.

Registration
Anglers must register and pay $25 in advance by contacting martintoomeyfishing@gmail.com. Register no later than 8 Oct 2016

Get Involved
If you are interested in donating, volunteering, or sponsoring the Mohave Valley Chapter of Heroes on the Water, please email mohavevalleyaz@heroesonthewater.org

Prizes
Awarded for longest fish (Striper, Bass, Catfish) based on a points system for length.

Last edited by toomeymd; 07-26-2016 at 04:43 PM. Reason: New info...red tape shit
toomeymd is offline   Reply With Quote