View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 08:25 AM   #16
hatchetman

I felt the same way when my wife brought hers home, what a piece of crap.
I have no doubt that the state will have a record year for fishing license revenue. I fully expect the supporter of the MLPA will use this info to show that recreational fishermen/women are spending more than ever, thus proving that the MLPA dose not hurt fishing revenue. Be careful of making a photo copy as the intense light may be harmful to the license. I do like the food saver idea, will definitely be doing the same. Another issue that we had was that some retailers will not sell a license without the actual person present.
Sports Authority in Chula Vista would not sell my wife my license even with my ID # or ID, they would sell her a voucher so I could pick up my license in person. I always enjoyed being able to purchase a license for family and friends without them being present, saves time and trips to the store. We should sell Kalifornia to Arizona so thing can get back to normal.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
hatchetman is offline   Reply With Quote