View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 04:46 AM   #17
Deamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joezee1986 View Post
I'm paid up suckas I hope you guys don't snore or fart lol.

Come on Joezee man, be cool on us but ...since you've already paid, you gotta know The Bob rules:
  • Bob expects us to keep our room's door unlocked...see details below
  • Old dudes (Bob) get respect and they like their bunions rubbed with Epsom Salt after every trip. Bring plenty and don't forget the nail clippers
  • When the ocean's chilly nighttime breeze enters our hotel room (through the cracks in the walls and window sills), Bob prefers the youngest dude to spoon up with him so his arthritis doesn't start acting up and so far...looks like you're the youngest on this trip pal...P.S.: he may repeatedly whisper Sven's wife's name (Hilda) into your ear.
  • Oh yeah, Joezee, bring red lipstick...Danno told me that's Bob's color preference
  • Last thing...when Bob's "grunting" on you in the middle of the night...just take it like a man and don't wake the rest of us up because we're getting up early in the morning to go fishing.
  • Double Last Thing: The dude in the pic below...be afraid, be very afraid

Jim

Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment.jpg (5.5 KB, 221 views)
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote