View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 10:35 AM   #11
Saba Slayer

Roman....?

This isn't a slam on Roman as he seems to try pretty hard and gives it his best...
I enjoyed the show with Kevin Nakada...only because he's a very good friend and he always gives up so much info...
But...what is the appeal of this show...the guy doesn't seem very knowledgeable of fishing techniques, important individuals in the fish biz or DFG info....
Is there something I'm missing or have I just happened to see the wrong shows...

I know LTH is filled with commercials...but that's how you keep a good, long running show on the air..you can always listen to the archives and fast forward thru the BS and the commercials.... Pete still has all the latest info and some really informative guests...as well as the various fish reports and spotter plane call-ins.

Conway Bowman has had some good fly fishing info too...

Inside Sportfishing Channel...is some of the best edited and filmed fishing shows on the air...most of it is pretty quality stuff...Michael is a pretty stand up guy with some great experiences to share...I've spent a weekend at Cat filming with Michael and staying on the "Vintage"...what a beautiful old yacht !

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote