Thread: CDFG
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 08:18 AM   #101
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post

Someone go find a recently graduated college kid that wants to make a name for himself!
By the way, Mark Stevens sort of bursted my bubble yesterday when I was on a conference call with him and he stated that those case laws such as shuttles worth v. Birmingham, and those other cases stating that you can't license a right are referring to Federal rights, so he advised that the state can issue a license. So the angle you need to approach it from its if they have jurisdiction over you. So there's still remedy, just not in the way that I thought you could approach it apparently. However I did read through a lot of those papers they sent you and everything in there is relating to Commerce. Which is obvious proof that they don't know what they're talking about since we are not trying to fish to sell them. Just like driver's license relates to Commerce and yet most of us don't drive to make money. It's just a matter of looking up the legal definition of words in Black's Law Dictionary, because they are different than what we think they mean

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk