Thread: New guy here!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 01:26 PM   #2
Starsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2tug View Post
Hi Everyone, I ve been lurking here since last summer but now decided to join your group since I finally bought my new yak from Sports Authority yesterday. I went to the fishing show in Long Beach and picked alot of stickers to put on it. Im trying to get a way to transport it on my own soon but was hoping to fish with some of you better fishermen here and maybe you could pick me up and we could carpool. I live in Encinitas and will buy your bait for a ride to the LaJolla jewel. I'd really like to join a team if they're free so if there are any spots open please let me know. I have fished plenty of times before but just not saltwater or from a yak. I hope to catch a tuna this summer but know that I need to work up to that. I'm know I will have alot of other new guy questions and am glad I can get them answered here. Thanks guys and happy to be part of this club. Dennis
Welcome to the forum, love the username

First thing you should do is get the proper safety gear, PFD and practice emergency situations. I've only been on this forum for about a year but it's filled with great members and info.
Starsky is offline   Reply With Quote