View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 05:16 PM   #10
TheBoyScout

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
So, if I'm correct you have been kayak fishing for less than a year and you're concerned because you haven't caught a fish...............ooooh boy, you are in for a rude awakening.

Anyway, if you want a proven way to catch fish, any fish, here's how to do it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................TIME ON THE WATER, THAT'S ALL YOU NEED

I guarantee that NO ONE will deny this method
Hey sorry I wasnt clear, I upgraded my kayak from a malibu stealth to a hobie. Ive been kayak fishing for about 2.5 years now but just started targeting bigger fish this last year. Thanks for the tip!
TheBoyScout is offline   Reply With Quote