View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #52
yaky yak

As pissed off as us fishermen are about losing prime sportfishing area, think how it is for those who likelihoods depended on these areas to pay their bills and feed their familys. They have lost a lot and have a lot to loose. "If" these traps were inside the MLPA area I say it shows courage and American spirit. These boundrys are only a month old. It's not like they have been in effect for years.
I am sure some citizens would of called the the local cops if they had seen the Boston tea party going down too in the 1700rds, but if not for acts like that there wouldn't be an USA today.
The DFG I believe are between a rock and a hard place. Let them do their jobs as they see fit.
I am waiting for some citizen MLPA patrol to jam me up, right or wrong I'm causing a seen. Now I have to worry about my fellow fishermen(victims) policing my actions? There are always a Judas do gooder who'll go above and beyond.
I don't know you Sir, and I respect your right as a human being, but don't you think your just a little petty. Most snitches hide behind anonymity, but your right out there with yours. Who you trying to impress?