View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 07:59 AM   #35
FISH11

Smile

It takes way longer than the 10-15 minutes of mostly idling the engine to make the water temp in the trash can get high enough to worry about. When I ran mine I checked the water temp in the trash can which was mostly full of rain water as well as the water outlet on the engine. that allowed me to see how warm the engine temp was getting and was surprised it only got warm after a minutes of running. Those little 6hp 4 strokes sound so nice and at idle they are so quiet. It's going to be great to be able to slow troll at a fast idle and have the right kind of action on the jig and not be disturbed by a loud engine. So SWEET I can't wait. As soon as the Solo shipment comes in, I'll be busy for a few days rigging. I already have almost everything I intend to install combinations of the electronics I use on my Hobie Revo 13 and the Rocket Launcher Rod holder I love that have been used on several of my kayaks, my Lowrance 7TI downscan FF, plumb the live well and instal a couple extra hatches, gear tracks and rod holder mounts, rod holders, seat and the decking mat than I have to cut to the fit I want. I love this project and it going to be a blast to use when finished.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20200507_150334.jpg (68.5 KB, 274 views)

Last edited by FISH11; 05-12-2020 at 08:05 AM.
FISH11 is offline   Reply With Quote