View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 10:50 AM   #2
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishin Phil View Post
I went to Fred Hall show for the first time in years. I felt like a kid in a candy store. A lot of buy two get one free, buy a reel get a free rod, rod and reel combo's on sale. 6 weedless jigs with skirts for $10.00 and they had plastic crawdads attached!
I went to several seminars, Kevin "The Kid" and Josh "The Dark horse" gave us a lot of good information and increased our learning curves dramaticly. I went to the Lowrance fish finder seminar and Ron gave us some tips to dial it in. I then went to see Cory from MC swimbaits and he shared his knowledge on catching bass in the kelp. Then back to Ron for finesse fishing for bass in lakes.
I filled up my backpack with a lot of fishing gear and freebies. It was a good day and I learned a lot. Thanks Kevin and Josh for sharing your knowledge and answering our questions.
Money and time well spent.
Nice post. I hit up the show on Saturday, it was the first time I went without my son or my dad in 6 years. I stopped in and said hey to the Unibutter team, checked in with Jim Sammons, and spoke with a few others in the Berkeley section of the Turners booth. I really didn't have a ton of time or money, but man the deals that I saw sure were nice, and I wish I had more money to spend, I would have left with a bunch of stuff. If you haven't done so, plan on going to Day at the Docks on April 19th, you will love it.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote