View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #19
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I was headed back in from a nice day fishing and had my trailer backed in the water pulling my skiff out to put it on the trailer. The next thing i know some dude on a creme pro angler slams into my trailer and smacks into my boat.... BTW there was about 20 yards of open landing space on either side of me so there was no excuse for his poor landing..... After i pulled the truck.up to strap down my boat i saw i had a broken tail light, and the guy had left to get his car, leaving a 7# yellow in his yak. For some reason i talked myself out of taking it home with me.

Well it's good you talked yourself out taking his Yellow, otherwise you'd be a thief.

Anyone can loose control of their kayak in the surf, it's not like he did it on pourpose, and he probably did not say anything because he was just too frigging embarrassed.

What I would of done is waited till he came back and Said: "Dude...I hate to bring this up but you busted my tail light, can you pass me a twenty to cover the replacement?"

If he said "Yes" no problem... cool... If he said "NO" then I would of beaten him up and taken his fish

Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote