View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
mtnbykr2

Yes unfortunately, the butt wipes of the world, too, happen to own pb's and
jet skis, and some happen to be affiliated with MLPA,, and think it is funny to see just how much they can f#@K with the yakers.
I have owned both large and small boats, attained certifications for the big boats, safety classes and all that, I have even towed people from the islands due to lack of "vessel assist" or brain matter one of the two, but never have I messed with people like I have seen and heard of.
I also have witnessed a yaker throwin a water bottle at a pber because the boat had made two passes between the shore and the yaker, harbor patrol agreed with the yaker retaliation but informed him that it was the harbor patrol's job to take care of the "jack hole" in the boat not his.
I myself have been messed with mostly in Dana Point, which is one of my favorite fishing spots, there really isn't any reason for it, but is there any reason for any of them?
I guess the answer here is a resounding yes, depending on who you are talking to, I guess we are the target, at least in these waters....b
mtnbykr2 is offline   Reply With Quote