View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:10 AM   #37
madncrzydm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinYakr View Post
That's the one thing I like about this site, members will help pass along links or contacts for deals to those looking for items or ones not even looking for anything in particular.
I believe you misunderstand the posting of those members who are pointing out his price range.
If you read his post carefully he's trying to sell this "A.S.A.P."

Read my original post carefully. As a package and the used stuff from my other kayak, I'll only be spending about a little over $200+ above his asking price for a new 2013 with all installed accessories and a 12volt battery system (and ram mount):for my FF, a future deck light system and a through hull LED for squid fishing.
He certainly has a right to ask for whatever he wants for his Outback, I certainly hope he gets what he' asking.
We are just trying to help! :

btw: I am a (left leaning, tree hugging, anti-MLPA) registered liberal Republican Obama free market "Day Trader".

The one very good point he makes is that it's ready to go and fish, no waiting and he did add OBO!
Left wing liberal just want to say thanks for voting for the guy whos going to put me out of a job amd sacrifice the securiry of this country........ I know no political stuff on this site but if hes going to brag about being a douche I can add my .02 that is all.