View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 09:52 AM   #11
dfroggy54
Rolly

Screws- 316 stainless screws, marine grade, bring them in to a west marine and they will size up the screws for you.

The center hatch- is it the panel that is stuck? or the rim that bolts to the yak?

the wiring- i would use a bus bar and jumpers to distribute the power and mount it inside a waterproof box. even though the x4 doesn't draw much juice, be careful of running the ff and pump to one pwr source. too small of a battery will drain one or the other. try a timer on the bait pump to conserve battery.
-->tin coated marine grade wire and water resistant shrink tube for your connections.

-bungee- you can buy solid core rubber or stranded rubber, the solid lasts a lot longer but is a little more expensive. whichever you use, you can shrink wrap over the frayed end so its cleaner looking.

anchor trolley-not a bad idea if you are going to be anchoring in strong current. I've used them for kelp clipping and also in the bay.

xwing-IMHO, is great for the bay but bulky for getting through the surf. id look into the ball ram mounts