View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 04:03 PM   #28
ProfessorLongArms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaPT View Post
I love rock fish but I rarely travel and costco is a sure bet.

Great video. What camera are you using.
Thanks dude. It's a mix of things... and a bit of a testament to the fact that you don't need *the* nicest stuff to make decent looking photos/videos.
I have three different cameras for three different applications...

A friend gave me an old GoPro Hero 4 and I use it on everything that needs to be shot stationary in the kayak or underwater.

I also have an olympus TG-5 Tough. Can't recommend these enough, and there's a TG-6 now. I originally got it because it's the only waterproof point and shoot that takes RAW images. I use it for any shots you see that are slow motion, as it shoots 120fps without too much loss. TBH if I had to only have one camera to get *all* of that done, it would be this one. it's crazy powerful and versatile for what it does.

Everything else, especially in the kitchen is shot on a nikon DX crop sensor (d7100) body with a few different lenses. My two most used are a 35mm 1.8 and a 100mm 2.8 macro from Tokina. Those lenses are insanely good for the price and are great for portrait angles or really sharp macro like this https://flic.kr/p/noTgT5
ProfessorLongArms is offline   Reply With Quote