View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:26 PM   #17
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanw View Post
I quit smoking cigs a few years ago by using cope pouches, snus pouches, and regular cope along with a few cigars here and there. Pouches are great on the water because of no spitting, no crap in your teeth, and you can just take it out and eat lunch or drink a beer. I do smoke a cigar on the yak as well once in a while but the pouches keep me pretty satisfied.

I'm trying to quit the cigars now and just bought my first disposable ecig two days ago. After reading what you use, I think I'm better off not getting into the ecigs and just sticking with the cigars
Here is the thing with ecigs.... rarely will the cheap cartomizer vape pens produce enough of a satisfying hit to make you not want to smoke. So you start with one, then you hit a buddys that is stronger and you want that so you upgrade. Once you start getting into it you do more and more upgrading (this sounding familiar to anyone?). Once you get into mods and rebuildable atomizer you start spending real money. My current setup ran me about $300. It's really more of a hobby.

http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/gallery.php?artist=21
William Novotny is offline   Reply With Quote