Thread: New Seal thief
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 01:12 PM   #15
FISH11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Whattya do?

Well.... you become lunch, that's what you do. Make sure to stuff some habanero peppers in your pockets so when the seal or shark, swallows you he gets a real bad case of indigestion.
Tony keeps a couple of sandwich wrappers from "Buzzy Bee" in his pockets so the shark will know why he tastes sooooo gooooood! Just Pay attention to the area around and under your kayak, you can see color of something coming. Once I bled out the yellows I stick them inside my X Factor. That is a nice feature of being able to open the center hatch pull out the liner and slide the yellow(s) inside and out of the sun or view. Never pet the seals and if they try to board hit them as hard as you can. Last time I had one take my hook while stealing my mac, it gave me a ride for about ten minutes, when I was only trying to cut the line closer to him. Everytime I got him within 6 feet he would take off and pull line again. You can't overpower even a teenager. Just cut the line early if you cant break off the leader.