Thread: T14L
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 08:01 PM   #1
wade

T14L

T14L = (This One's For Leo.)

-Cantar, Leopoldo-

I recently videoed this kayak fishing adventure just the other day shortly after visiting Leo’s wife, Georgette, last week, & thought I'd share it for Red Sled Team, Roman, Jerry, Kev, Rick, Christan, Georgette & crew to see & hear the fun.. ZZzzZZzzzZZzz..
Words cannot even come close to expressing how deeply honored I am, to be presented a couple mementos’ from Leo’s tackle box, aka, “Tools Of The Trade”.
I will cherish these gifts and the memories they have, & will still create, all in Leo’s name.
After a decent fight & Leo’s Yellow now at color, I can see she brought up a little salad to interfere, & thankfully the second death-pass unfolded a solid shot to the inside neck preserving every steak & collar.
Heres the video below, watch in HD. I will up some stills also in a few..
Hopefully we can get Georgette to sign back in with Leos account & say hello keeping his memory alive & well!
If you don't mind, from time to time I might be dropping some adventures with Leo's gear in action.. I might even take his lures into to the Keys & beyond 'Reel' soon too..
(The photo at the end of the video was from our dinner celebration a few weeks ago to celebrate Leo’s life with some of his dear friends.)

(Coincidentally in the video below, Leo’s bucket hat was already on the table for the commemoration session. I guess that's better than a pair of speedos?! )

Last edited by wade; 07-31-2014 at 10:59 PM.
wade is offline   Reply With Quote