View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 09:49 PM   #48
FISH11

Smile Fish Donation to HOW

As I had hoped when I went fishing to La Jolla on Tuesday the 19th. I got lucky and landed a couple of nice Yellowtail. One about 33lbs and the other about 29lbs, both were fun to catch and were bled and gutted on the water. Came in to the launch and since that was too much weight on the front of the Cuda 14 to lift by the T handle and pull through the sand. I bunged them to the back of the kayak to set the extra weight behind the kayak cart. Of course that only led to the tourist asking " Is that a Tuna?" Fu** **, "Did you catch that out here?" Fu** **, "Can I take a picture of it?" Fu** yes!. Even before going out I already had decided I was going to donate the fish to HOW and I had wanted to get more than one to donate. I got my wish and so will HOW. The fillets are already vacuum sealed in two large bags and frozen. It came to 16.4lbs of fish for the HOW events. If I get some more next week they will also go to HOW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0142_2.jpg (84.8 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0144.jpg (64.1 KB, 126 views)