View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 08:01 AM   #14
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
I showed up in the dark to fish lake 2 the higher lake.

Never been here before. And not knowing anything about the lake, launch and parking . At the launching ramp I launched and parked my truck as close as I could no handicap parking. I was the only one parked at that spot. I thought about other people parking around me and left room with my trailer. When I got back to my trailer I noticed my safety chains were laying on the ground. My first thought was some tried to steal my trailer and stopped when they got to the lock on the latch. The launch area and parking was packed and full of people. After jockeying around I got out of their. After using satellite imagery and viewing the parking you have to unhook your trailer from your vehicle and park in the back they don't have the room for both trailers one area and vehicle in another. I now I'm thinking they were just trying to move my trailer in the back. What a shocker it would have been to come back and your trailers gone. I only got one trout on purple blue fox and another guy told me he only got one too and i only saw one one boat getting bit with a down rigger. When I got back to the launch I saw a young man with about a 12lb limit
Attached Images