View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 02:27 PM   #15
lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellyuptim View Post
Thanks everyone. Adi, thank you for putting that photo on the front page, awesome! Now I need to know how to get it submitted over on the leader board. Is there maybe a tutorial or something on this website that I'm not finding? Thanks again for your help.
Tim, I sent you a PM (private message) with instructions on how to post this fish for WCW. Let me know if any problems.

Andy, use sabiki to catch bait. You don't have to go to the pier - the macks are pretty thick in front of the kelp these days.

From what I've seen, WSB and YTs have been caught all over the place - there really isn't any particular spot that has been hot, at least from what I know. Keep in mind - it's not like a whole bunch are being caught - one, none or a few has been the case lately...

There should be many kayakers out there on Saturday - just follow the gang respecting personal space. Vast majority if not all of yakkers fishing LJ are very friendly and will help you out with the tip on the water - don't be shy, talk to people and ask.

Take it for all it's worth - keep in mind this is coming form a guy who hasen't caught YT or WSB this year... yet. I sure have seen more than a few on other people's laps.

Good luck!!!