View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 08:57 PM   #8
jefkawst

Thanks All,

Appreciate everyones input, suggestions, and time for posting. I ended up using the primer bulb to help with the siphon. I hooked it up to the outtake of the pump, via a T connector. I have to cover the nozzle inside of the bucket with my thumb and prime it just about three times and then instant flow. First, I had a problem with the water flow coming out of the bulb like a sprinkler. So then I just bled it off to the exhaust. All the testing was done in the tub and it worked great. I just have to see how it works out in the field. I have one more question though please. When using the intake thru the scupper, how far should the pipe go down thru the bottom of the yak. Right now the tube doesn't clear the bottom of the boat by about half an inch. should I change it out to clear the bottom of the boat by an inch or so. If anyone can share there field experience going thru the scupper please. Thanks.

Piranha, thanks so much for posting those pics. I like the garlic mesh, i'm gonna use it. Here's some pics of my finished bait tank. just hope it works out in the field.

Jeff

jefkawst is offline   Reply With Quote