View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:30 AM   #16
THE DARKHORSE

Thanks for the props, Wade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
"Almost" all the moves you see me puling, are a direct result from graduating the University De Caballo Oscuro.
Upon picking my course schedule a few years ago, "Iron 101" was one of the most valuable classes I could have attended.
If it weren't for Professor Pruitt, I would STILL be dragging my carolina rigs around! And I am only endorsing the Sumo Jr after purchasing the prerequisite course textbooks, aka Darkhorse suggested tackle..

Thankfully Josh wasnt present for the OTW Photo session..Homeguard put enough hurt on me! The #2 pose was undoubtedly a deeply engraved subconscious response from our previous 2009 50#+ WSB photo-op that Josh took great pleasure in torturing me with. I wish I was able to give this homeguard his signature "D.H." butt grab and hoist, but my arms werent having it after that battle..
After graduating from the top of his class, I'm a little surprised Wade isn't sitting in first place right now. I know he's put in the time to wear the coveted crown. In my opinion he just got incredibly unlucky this season. Maybe we'll have to do a quick course on targeting Halibut next time. You know, fight fire with, um fire, I guess?

And yes, you're one lucky dude that I wasn't there. I would have made sure we got the money shot. In most cases, you only get one shot at a fish like that--- a.k.a. the fish of a lifetime!

I would have made damn sure your' Yellowtail looked like this White Sea Bass you caught during our charter.

Only Bigger!