View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #44
T-Rex

Email sent. I've been drinking Stone since they first opened in San Marcos. Their IPA, Arrogant Bastard and Double Bastard have been among my favorite beers. No more...

Stone should take their Double Bastard marketing propaganda to heart, "Why so many allow themselves to be led by the nose lacks plausible explanation. Perhaps you have been so lulled by the siren song of ignorance that you don’t even notice your white-knuckle grip on it. You feel bold and unique, but alas are nothing but sheep, willingly being herded to and fro.... Truth be told, you are being coddled by ethically challenged “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain” marketers who layer imagined attributes specifically engineered to lead you by the nose. Should you decide to abdicate your ability to make decisions for yourself, then you are perhaps deserving of the pabulum they serve. ...(We demand) retribution for their outrageously conniving, intentionally misleading, blatantly masturbatory and fallacious ad campaigns. We demand the unmitigated, transparent truth. We demand forthright honesty. We want justice! Call ‘em out and line ‘em up against the wall... NOW."

Time to line Stone and the other f'n companies that supported the MLPA up against the wall and boycott all their products. Stone's not worthy of another penny from me!

Just tried Ballast Point Sculpin IPA for the first time today...very, very nice!