View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #67
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluts View Post
I see many of you guys from down here have seen the overcrowding explode due to internet exposure, and are doing your best to curb the damage, and I salute you for that.Like Pal said;there just isnt a lot of very productive spots left anymore due to the closures,and the ones that are good get crowded very quickly.My question is,Why do some of you guys feel it is alright to blow up a bite any way,with total disregaurd for the locals?Is it because,you think your doing the lazy man a favor just sitting on his couch?and you will be a hero for it?or is it because you live hours away, you got your fish and wont be back till next year,or ,maybe you had a personal problem with someone and your on a quest to send everyone to crowd that spot? whatever the reason I see most of you say one thing about your secret bite then go expose another,So,what is your determining factor,shut up about this one bite then go expose the other bite?

What's considered a local?

If a local invites me to a wide open bite and then goes and post up a report of all the fish we caught the next day does that make it OK?

We fished LJ a few months ago, everyone was crowded in an area south of me, I was literally fishing alone away from the crowds. I had a double YT hook up and when I landed one of the two YT everyone came my way. Should I have kicked them out of my spot or moved away and let the 'locals' have it?

I could care less how it comes to you but do you literally find your own hot bite Or does someone tell you about it?

Why do some feel the need to share a bite? Because they can.

How many 'hot bites' have there been up and down the coast(SD to Ventura) this year? How many of those were posted on BWE? I know of one local bite that went on for at least two weeks, not a word was posted on BWE or Bloodydecks but the area was as crowded as Walmart on Black Friday. Gee, I wondered how they all found out about it.

You don't need to post a hot bite or a any bite on any website. All you need to do is make a phone call or send a text. I posted these numbers once before but I'll do it again.

4 yakkers text 4 yakkers about a hote bite
4 yakkers each text another 4 yakkers (16 yakkers now know about the bite)
16 kayakers each text another 4 yakkers(64 yakkers now know about the bite)
256 yakkers each text another 4 yakkers(256 yakkers now know about the bite)

you see where this is going?

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer

Last edited by jorluivil; 10-26-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Because its the local thing to do
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote