View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 05:03 PM   #12
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Thanks

As I think back I could have been a guy like Jessie James or the guy from occ making bikes. I had a company called Metal fab custom designs during the recession in 1982 there was no new construction going on in my trade I was in. Metal came easy for me I had a nature talent for it. I built a 400RD twin three wheeler that's what got me in Metal when construction stopped and I wasn't a journeyman in the trade I was doing. So no connection no work. I wish it would have been street bikes instead of a three wheeler with no suspension.
But I did have fun on the RD with paddle tires that lead me no where. I ended up doing ornamental iron, flat beds racks hitches mobile welding security gates but it was nickel and dime stuff. And the woman I was with left me
I closed it down when construction picked up, the 80s boom and got a full time job but the damage was done to our relationship plus I was still in love with the girl before her to escape the misery I went and bought a 250r pro link suspension three wheeler and hit the desert 🏜 scene my timing was totally off on how things should have went.i didn't have a good cash flow like Jessie James making harley finders. Since watching the two shows made me realize what I could have been.

Last edited by MITCHELL; 12-15-2023 at 07:18 PM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote