Thread: Biscuit Pride
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
wade

Biscuit Pride

I had been admiring the works of Charles Belñavis for many years, first brought to my attention by BWE. Charles' Fish tattoos made sure one day I would put aside a piece of my own canvas to be adorned by one of my favorite exotics. El Croaker. A couple o' Pelagic pricking sessions later, I am happily marked by the sign of the Biscuit beast. Big Thanks goes out to Charles Belñavis / Shogun Tattoo!

Went out for a paddy-peddledodo mission a couple days ago & recently rerouted my sonar cable for Hobies new Lowrance ready system, so now I get accurate temp readings along with true worms. I told myself ahead of time, that i wouldnt even turn on the sonar mapping until I reach two miles out. Long story short,.. I see first hand the unreal signs of sea life begging for a fifty hertz inspection. Fired up the Lo-Row & as fast as I could hit enter on the home screen, I was bendo to one of the Crown jewels Croakers. Although this fight was a little akin to a yeller, she finally surfaced to my amazement., & to all of my neighbors back in Oceanside..
(Which they all know by now, that when my truck pulls back in the barn by ten A.M., it's a sure bet a Sea Bass BBQ will be in full swing by noon..

wade is offline   Reply With Quote