View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
Mr hooks

Angry I can't stand people who still

Sorry guys this not fishing related. Went out last night to the movies watched a movie had a great time. Came went to bed the norm. Woke up today to find out some had broken into my truck. They ended up taking my new pair of Mai Jim sun glasses,two jackets, a work shirt and one new set of work glasses I guess anything they could get third hands on. The only thing of real value was my Mai Jim sun glasses. What really gets me is why can't people like this just live with they got or work for they want. Like the rest of us. I meen if i want or need something I'll bust my ass to get it. Not just try and take it cause I can. The good thing is people like this dont last for long. One way or another it will always catches up to them. What has been taken can easily be replaced. Just wanted to write this because I know sometimes we think every thing is safe where it should be ,in a secure place. This time I got lucky I did not have any major value taken. If your going to leave something in your car just be care full and make sure it some thing you live with out. I'll be more care full not to do the same. Sad to say.
Mr hooks is offline   Reply With Quote