View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #56
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfishturds View Post
Censorship goes both ways.....Your members are men, if some people are bullying them, they can stand up for themselves and tell the bully to go pound sand. All points of view are worth reading....
Someone sent me a link to this in a PM, and evidently I missed this the first time around, but I got to say it's definitely pretty enlightening.

So you are pro freedom of speech when it comes to bullying, or web stalking but you are against freedom of speech when it comes to posting reports, or having people exchange even general info about places they fish like Malibu.

Simply Amazing.

You might want read the other responses in this thread. Pretty much everyone agrees that BWE is about sharing information, and they want it to be civil, where people can exchange information without worrying being attacked bullied or harassed.

This is not an attack but I took the time to read all your posts, and with the exception of where you tell someone where they can't fish in Malibu do to the closure, I don't see anything that could be seen as sharing info, or helping other fisherman.

In light of your statement above and posting record I would like to ask you a simple question:

"What do you think these message boards are for, and if they are not for exchange of info what do you think they should be about?

Jim
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote