Thread: CDFG
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 08:38 PM   #44
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

I don't think it's right, that they issue citations when it our California freedom and right to fish. ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS Fishing license is illegal.

For 2017 what I might do is buy the license and won't sign it, and go from there.
Just because if this gets out of hand they may close the fish hatcheries because the state can't manage their money.

I also dont want some unemployed disgrunteled warden to follow me home and kill me, because he doesn't have a job anymore. Or worse run me over with their boat. Some wardens can get all up and mighty on you, for being defiant.

But if anyone forgets there fishing license, this might be a good start. My court date will come, but choose your battles wisely.

BTW I think I am owed an annual fish pass as a remedy to shut me up.

I remember there was a town in northern California where a fire department was collecting an illegal fire fee and making it mandatory. One dude decided not to pay, his house caught on fire. Fire department never showed up.

So in other words fish and game might not look too kindly on this.

I will respectfully fight for my rights as a CA born citizen, and fight for my legal righs on a fish less day or maybe I'll start the next Ceaser Chavez movement and start the Nacho Libre fishing right activist group.

Anyways tight lines....

Thanks for informing me of my rights, I'll use when I need it.

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 08-27-2016 at 09:15 PM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote