View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 03:57 PM   #11
GregAndrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanw View Post
Nice to see what the bait looks like in action. Seems to me your bait is always struggling and swimming on its side. Perhaps a different hook method would render a more natural presentation?
Fish are not looking for a natural presentation, but more of a distressed look. Now lethargic is not what they are looking for, but a symptom of not having the drive to constantly raise and lower my setup with fresh baits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f'nsabiki View Post
I love these videos!!! What did you get for a new FF?
Got the HDS7 Live. My HDS7 gen2 was on the fritz, and WM did not have any of the models (including the Carbon) since. I had to wait for them to get released. This is my first adventure into downscan, sidescan and chirp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully1 View Post
Thanks Greg.

What is your camera? Are you watching the live feed while, wow!http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/i...milies/eek.gif
No, no live images. Did not know I had the big school of YT on video until a couple of days later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Is that a juvenile GWS 1:55?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
Love these vids. What fish was that at like 5:43?
That was a BSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJones View Post
camera rig and setup? great video. mako shark ? care to reveal your filming coordinates?
I am sure I have somewhere. Unless you are basically done actually catching fish, it is not worth the effort.
GregAndrew is offline   Reply With Quote