View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 03:00 PM   #11
Sloberdog
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
I'm thinking October then brother.. I'm wide open as well so let's circle that.. as to whether we go sea of cortez or pacific side i'm game but i think if we go pacific side we should link up with Rossman the San Quintin Halibut Killer himself.. I have SENTRI do you my man? If not no worries i'll roll in regular lanes with you and others then we asll stop to get proper documentation and on our way... shoot me a text my man 951.285.6440
No SENTRI, did not bother to renew it back in 2008. October is good with me, and the fishing should be peaking in both the upper Sea of Cortez and on the beaches and bays of the Pacific. I will shoot you a text.

We will be forced to purchase $35 or so 6-month tourist VISA, unless you have Mexican Voter ID card. Seems like a racket as they force it on most anyone looking like they are going to be camping...we were told that either we purchased the required VISA it or we wouuld be sent back to the USA and would not be able to enter. I just considered it my donation to support all the military checkpoints that I would be going through.
Sloberdog is offline   Reply With Quote