View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #32
YakAttak

I've been on kayaks many time and spent a lot of hr on the water, but I never knew and now realized that it doesn't take that much to get flipped. Evidently it had happenned to a lot of people, some people were able to recovered their gears (which i'm glad), and some learned the lession the hard way like me and lost all the gears. It's heart-sinking, but I will get out there again. It will just take some time to prepare some fishing gears and I'll be back making up for all i've lost to the bottom of ocean.

What really amazed me the most on this forum is the amount of people who cared, and offered helps. Thank you all for your kindness and generosity.

Alanw: I definite thought about what you said about switching to a more stable kayak after I flipped the 2nd time. Unfortunately, it's not gonna happen anytime soon but I definitely hope so cuz I'm kinda nervous gettng flipped again on that yak

Fishraker: thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you got her number too and she didn't disappear with all your gears when you got back LOL.
YakAttak is offline   Reply With Quote