View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
red34
Junior

Finished Rigging My X-13

Well it's 99.9% done. As soon as Humminbird gets me the transducer exchange in the mail it will be complete. The transducer is the kayak version with the threaded post. It will go in the scupper hole directly under the unit. I tried to keep it pretty simple and done with as few holes as possible.

Console View

I decided to keep the power for the bait tank and the fishfinder seperate. The fishfinder will run on a 9.6v RC car battery. This will go in the dry bag and under the netting to keep from having to run it through the deck.

I re-wired a regular bubbler to run on a 9v battery. With the addition of one of the air stone donuts, it produces 5x the oxygen flow as it would normally. I ran an outflow so that I can add water as the day goes to keep it fresh.

Anchor set-up. Quick deploy and pick-up for moving spot to spot quickly.

Back Deck

Drift Sock and Spare Anchor Rope

Paddle Holders

Seat and Boga-Style Grip

Malibu Casting Deck Installed

They also sent me the plug for the front hatch which I have kept empty for storing fish or large baits when I don't want to mess with the tank. I wanted to keep everything to where I can take it on and off without hassle because I'll use the boat under many different circumstances and may not need everything on there every trip. Anyway here it is.
red34 is offline   Reply With Quote