View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 12:56 PM   #16
chris138
donkey roper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnfoool View Post
I want to thank all who replied. Now I know not to post all my reports in a timely manner because it seems the concensus is to report late by at least one month.
I will try to go with the crowd the next time I post a report.
I apologize for my past mistakes of posting on time.
Its not a mistake brother... post when you want to! I just follow a few basic guidelines, but you do not need to listen to me or anyone else. Typically i follow these two rules:

1. If you caught it, post it if you want. If you "saw" someone catch, maybe they don't want it posted so only post your own catch.

2. I will post timely yellowtail reports sometimes, when the bite is really firing and everyone already knows. Seabass posting has its own set of rules. Typically I dont post cbass at all, but I just felt like sharing this video since it was a double hookup and I wanted to try to motivate people to just go and quit reading the internet. PS- find me on Instagram and you will get more real-time posts.

I'm not judging you for your opinion at all, please be respectful of other people's opinions. My invitation for introduction is genuine... hope to see you on the water some day. Don't be afraid to say HI.
chris138 is offline   Reply With Quote