View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 05:07 PM   #13
stevie951
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloberdog View Post
No SENTRI, did not bother to renew it back in 2008. October is good with me, and the fishing should be peaking in both the upper Sea of Cortez and on the beaches and bays of the Pacific. I will shoot you a text.

We will be forced to purchase $35 or so 6-month tourist VISA, unless you have Mexican Voter ID card. Seems like a racket as they force it on most anyone looking like they are going to be camping...we were told that either we purchased the required VISA it or we wouuld be sent back to the USA and would not be able to enter. I just considered it my donation to support all the military checkpoints that I would be going through.
Yeah for sure once we pass the border checkpointe if we dont stop at the office to get those visas we are likely to get turned around at any checkpointe that would be a bummer... How's late September sound? Im thinking Gonzaga and Bahia LA or one of two? Hows that sound? Leave Early Monday the 26th come back say Sunday the 2nd or Monday the 3rd? Meet up somewhere in Calexico before to cross and caravan together?

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote