View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 01:01 PM   #3
FISH11

Thanks John. Some times I took the camera mount and was holding the mast in front, so that would make it easier to hear me over the background noise. The bubbles UW at the CAL WAVE buoy was a sealion pup that was playing around. He swam by so fast, only the bubbles were visible. I keep meaning to try and use the Mod Microphone attachment, but while fishing and relaxing, thinking of all the things to do to improve the quality of the video, just get in the way. If I was trying to grow the channel, it would start to seem like a job. I do have to remember to shut off the outboard more often when not moving. The sun glare was a real issue because it was early and I will have to hold something above the camera, when the sun is low. It made it almost impossible to see the surfers waiting for a wave at Black's Beach. It's hard to get too close because some wave form bigger earlier and I was already in like 17' of water. It was cool to wave at the surfers and some waving back as I cruised by. That area has some of the larger surf and it's remoteness, make Black's Beach a popular surfing beach.