View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 12:12 AM   #276
FISH11

I took portions of video I had made and put together a highlight video of some of the fun things I get to do on the SOLO SKIFF. The advantages of being able to surf launch or go into area only Kayaks can, while having the advantage of the Tohatsu 6HP outboard with it's power and fuel efficiency. Not having to worry about wind or current, is an advantage you don't have in a Kayak. The speed you can cover water, even when it's rough. It's just a blast and on every trip I find myself grinning and smiling at what fun the SOLO SKIFF is and how stable it is. Nothing like it! Truly a KAYAK on STEROIDS! Had to turn audio down and off on sections, because utube blocked it the first time for copy rights, due to music that I had playing on the speaker box on the deck, that I no longer use. Ended up adding some free music from utube on the areas that I had to remove the background music I had originally. The still picture of the guy on the SOLO SKIFF with La Jolla Children's pool in the background is Mikey aka SD FISH AND SIPS, forgot to add it to the titles.

Last edited by FISH11; 02-24-2021 at 02:38 PM.
FISH11 is offline   Reply With Quote