View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 09:39 AM   #6
tsugg
LOWSPARK

Your new ride

Your new ride looks like a Malibu stealth. I'm thinking about switching over to the light side(paddle), and the Malibus are my first choice(stealth and x-factor). How are you liking it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Saba View Post
So I decided to take the new ride out once again since I've been away from the water for some time. Huntington was the destination of choice since it was rather windy wherever I would decide to go, and I'd rather not flip and be drifting around some stronger water. Anyways, fishing was surprisingly good considering that I launched at low tide at around 1030. Final tally for today was 4 Sandies with a 16" and my pb of 17"est., a spottie, and a greenie that came from one of the most epic looking school of boils ever. HH has finally treated me well after about a year of small fish.

PB Sandie from the kayak. Should've weighed it. I realized that I had my scale with me after the release!

All the fish hit reaction baits today with most of them chewing up the big hammers. I left at 1430 since the winds picked up.

-The King of Sabas
tsugg is offline   Reply With Quote